▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
*This doll is part of the Arborea Collection*
Caoba is a magical being that has been crafted with great dedication, paying special attention to the details and using high quality and natural materials.
Her sweet face is hand embroidered and her arms can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of linen and cotton fabric. Her leafy ears and leaves are made of 100% merino wool felt. The antlers are made of thick wool felt (.5 mm). Her bulky hair has been hand stitched and its made of the softest Merino wool.
She comes with:
• 1 linen skirt
• 1 pair of boots and lace
- Measures approx: 45 cm (18")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service, contact me if you want to upgrade it to Express Mail so I can give you a quotation.
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons and small parts she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Because her tree antlers please treat her gently. Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Comb the hair with the fingers, dont use a brush. Hand wash her clothes.