▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
This special art doll is part of a new collection in the Filomeluna family. They are called "Pías" a spanish word that means peep. Chocolate is an earth-friendly bird doll that has been crafted with great dedication and using high quality and natural materials.
Her face is hand embroidered and her wings and legs can move thanks to wooden button joints. The body is made of linen. Her wings are made of thick wool felt (.5 mm), 100% merino wool felt and firm linen. She comes with a fabulous and one-of-a-kind cotton dress hand dyed with flowers and plants, a dyeing technique that makes this dress unique. She is ready to fly to a new nest.
* STUFFED WITH 100% WOOL*
- she doesn't like plastic inside her belly -
- Measures approx: 31 cm (12.5")
- Removable dress
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfectly for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth.
1 in stock