▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
*This doll is part of the Amanitas Collection*
Emmylou is a spirit of the woods that has been crafted with great dedication and using high quality and natural fibers. She is a genuine eco-toy and is meant to be treasured.
Her face is hand embroidered and her arms can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of linen and wool fabric. Her cheeks and the amanita cap have been made of 100% merino wool felt. Her nose and hair have been needle felted with merino wool. Dress made of cotton and lace. There has been a lot of hand stitch work to complete her which makes her a very special one of a kind doll.
* STUFFED WITH 100% WOOL*
- she doesn't like plastic inside her belly -
- Measures approx: 36 cm (14")
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service, contact me if you want to upgrade it to Express Mail so I can give you a quotation.
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons and small parts she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Please treat her gently. Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Hand wash her dress.