▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
* FRIDA ART DOLL *
"Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light. Tragedy is the most ridiculous thing." Frida Kahlo.
This Frida inspired doll is a handmade jewel. A one of a kind art doll to be treasured for many years. Her face is hand embroidered and her delicate hair has been needle felted with Merino roving wool. She wears a linen/ velvet dress with lace that has a lot of hand stitch work and a machine embroidery. She comes with a necklace, a bracelet, earrings and paper flowers to adorn her hair. You can display her on the wall as she has a little thread loop in her back. Her arms and legs can move which allows her to sit by herself.
* STUFFED WITH 100% WOOL*
- she doesn't like plastic inside her belly -
• Measures approx: 32 cm (12.5").
- Removable clothes
- She comes inside a wooden box.
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• This is an art doll and it is not suitable for children.
▲ CARE ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Treat her gently.