▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
Izel is a special woodland Folky Girl meant to be the best companion and to be treasured for a long time.
The face is hand embroidered and her arms can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of cotton. Her leaf ears and forehead are made of 100% merino wool felt with hand embroidered details. Her 100% Merino wool hair has been hand stitched. Cheeks painted with red beeswax. Boots made of linen with lace.
She comes with a one-of-a-kind cotton dress, heart necklace and a linen winter cape with lace. All her clothes have been lined to prevent any unraveling. She is ready for any adventure!
- Measures approx: 36 cm (14")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Comb the hair with the fingers, dont use a brush. Hand wash her clothes.