▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
Lia is a special woodland Folky Girl meant to be the best companion and to be treasured for a long time.
Her face is hand embroidered and her arms can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of linen. Her leaf ears, forehead and owl purse are made of 100% wool felt with hand embroidered details. She has the softest hair made of high quality Merino wool that has been hand stitched. Cheeks painted with red beeswax.
She comes with a one-of-a-kind cotton blouse, linen skirt, owl purse and boots. She is ready for any adventure!
- Measures approx: 36 cm (14")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Comb the hair with the fingers, don't use a brush. Hand wash her clothes.