▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
They have been made with great dedication and care, paying special attention to the details like their hand embroidered face or hand stitched feathers. They will be happy to arrive to a home where they can be treasured.
Body made with wool. Forehead made of felt and lace and the leaf wings are made of thick wool felt (.5 mm) with felt feathers. Beak made of merino felt. She wears a cotton summer dress and a collar in cotton gauze.
Her tender tiny Acorn Baby Owl is perfect for little hands. The face is made of wool and wool felt, cheeks painted with beeswax. The acorn is made of meribo wool and needle felted with merino wool.
100% Recycled Hypoallergenic Polyester Stuffing
- Measures approx: 34 cm (13")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth.