▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
Margarita is a woodland Owleaf. She will be happy to arrive to a home where she can be treasured.
Her face is is hand embroidered and cheeks painted with beeswax. Body made with wool. Forehead made of felt and lace, her leaf wings are made of thick wool felt (.5 mm) with felt feathers that have been hand stitched. Beak made of merino felt. She wears a cotton summer dress and a feather collar.
- Measures approx: 34 cm (13")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth.