▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
Nena is s a magical unicorn doll meant to be the best companion and to be treasured for a long time.
The face and ears are hand embroidered. Her arms and legs can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of linen. Her soft hair has been hand stitched and is made of hand-dyed Merino wool yarn. Cheeks made of wool felt.
She comes with a one-of-a-kind cotton dress, wings and fancy boots with lace. Her dress has been lined to prevent any unraveling. She is ready for any adventure!
- Measures approx including the horn: 45 cm (17")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Comb the hair with the fingers, dont use a brush. Hand wash her clothes. Iron the dress on reverse.
1 in stock