▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
Nidia has been made with great dedication and care, paying special attention to details like her hand embroidered face with lace.
She is an eco friendly doll as she has been constructed with natural fibers. Body made with wool. The leaf wings are made of thick felt (.5 mm) 100% made of wool. Cheeks painted with beeswax.
Nidia wears a cotton dress that is removable/washable, heart necklace and boots.
* STUFFED WITH 100% WOOL*
- she doesn't like plastic inside her belly -
• Prices are in USD/ Precios en dólares
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service, If you want Express Service please contact me to give you the price.
• Handmade following a pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons it is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth.