▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
Perla is a special woodland Folky Girl meant to be the best companion and to be treasured for a long time. If you love neutral and golden colors, she is meant for you.
Her face is hand embroidered and her arms can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of linen. Her leaf ears and forehead are made of 100% wool felt with hand embroidered details. She has the softest hair that has been hand stitched. Cheeks painted with red beeswax.
She comes with a one-of-a-kind cotton dress, mineral linen reversible cape and boots. All her clothes have been lined to prevent any unraveling. She is ready for any adventure!
- Measures approx: 36 cm (14")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
• One of a kind doll
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Comb the hair with the fingers, don't use a brush. Hand wash her clothes.