▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
*SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION OF FOLKY GIRLS*
Tulipan is a special woodland Folky Girl who has great respect and admiration for Mother Earth. She has been crafted with great dedication, paying special attention to the details and using high quality and natural materials. She is a genuine eco-toy and is meant to be the best companion and to be treasured for a long time, a friend for a lifetime.
The face is hand embroidered and her arms can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of a linen/ cotton blend. Her leaf ears are made of thick wool felt (.5 mm) and 100% merino wool felt with hand embroidered details. Her hair has been hand stitched, it is a combination of wool, mohair and acrylic yarn. Cheeks painted with red beeswax.
She comes with a luxurious and one-of-a-kind cotton dress hand dyed with flowers and plants, an earth-friendly dyeing technique that makes this dress unique. She also wears a hand knitted cape and boots in case you take her to the woods. She is ready for any adventure!
* STUFFED WITH 100% WOOL*
- she doesn't like plastic inside her belly -
- Measures approx: 45 cm (18")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
• Prices are in USD/ Precios en dólares
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Comb the hair with the fingers, dont use a brush.