▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
*This doll is part of the Amanitas Collection*
James is a spirit of the woods that has been crafted with great dedication and using high quality and natural fibers. He is a genuine eco-toy and is meant to be treasured.
His face needed a lot of needle felting work to sculpt his nose, eyebrows, moustache, beard and hair that is made of merino wool. Eyes are hand embroidered and arms can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of linen and wool fabric. His cheeks and the amanita cap have been made of 100% merino wool felt. Overall made of cotton and hand embroidered merino felt pocktes. There has been a lot of hand stitch work to complete him which makes her a very special one of a kind doll.
* STUFFED WITH 100% WOOL*
- He doesn't like plastic inside her belly -
- Measures approx: 36 cm (14")
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service, contact me if you want to upgrade it to Express Mail so I can give you a quotation.
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons and small parts he is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Please treat him gently. Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Hand wash his overall.