▲ When purchasing this ART DOLL, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
This lavender doll is part of a new collection called "Healing Dames" 🌼 Dolls inspired by a medicinal herb and its benefits. She is a handmade jewel. A one of a kind art doll to be treasured for many years.
Her body is made of linen. Her face is hand embroidered and her delicate and soft hair has been needle felted with teeswater locks. She wears a linen dress with cotton lace and a ribbon. Each pocket has a hand embroidery. You can display her on the wall as she has a little thread loop in her back, just move her hair gently. Her arms and legs can move which allows her to sit by herself.
• Measures approx: 32 cm (12.5").
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Belgian Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• This is an art doll and it is not suitable for children.
▲ CARE ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Treat her gently.