▲ When purchasing this doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD]
Rayito is a magical unicorn doll meant to be the best companion and to be treasured for a long time.
The face and ears are hand embroidered. Her arms and legs can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of linen. Her soft hair has been hand stitched and is made of hand dyed merino wool mix with alpaca yarn. Cheeks painted with red beeswax.
She comes with a one-of-a-kind double gauze cotton dress, a cotton cape with ribbon and fancy boots with lace. All her clothes have been lined to prevent any unraveling. She is ready for any adventure!
- Measures approx including the horn: 45 cm (17")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Belgian Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Comb the hair with the fingers, dont use a brush. Hand wash her clothes.