▲ When purchasing this one of a kind doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD. Please note that for products shipping into the US, some taxes may apply]
Aisha is a one of a kind Amanita Girl meant to be treasured for a long time.
Her face and amanita cap are hand embroidered and her arms can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of linen. Her amanita cap is made of 100% wool felt and cotton with hand embroidered details. Her soft hair is made with teeswater lockshair and has been felted and hand stitched. Cheeks painted with red beeswax.
She comes with a one-of-a-kind cotton dress with lace, boots and a lace collar. All her clothes have been lined to prevent any unraveling.
Due to her soft and delicate wool hair please treat her gently and don't brush her hair.
- Measures approx: 40 cm (15.5")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Mexican Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
• One of a kind doll
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Don't comb her hair.