▲ When purchasing this one of a kind doll, you agree with our policies ▲
[Prices are in USD. Please note that for products shipping into the US, some taxes may apply]
Jacinta is a special woodland Folky Girl meant to be treasured for a long time..
Her face is hand embroidered and her arms can move thanks to the wooden button joints. The body is made of linen. Her leaf ears and forehead are made of 100% wool felt with hand embroidered details. Her hair has been hand stitched. Cheeks painted with red beeswax.
She comes with a one-of-a-kind cotton dress with lace and boots. All her clothes have been lined to prevent any unraveling. She is ready for any adventure!
- Measures approx: 36 cm (14")
- Removable clothes
• Please allow 3-4 business days to ship
• Colors may vary from screen to screen
• Mailed using Belgian Postal Service
• Handmade following a original pattern designed by Marlene Parra
• Due to the small buttons she is not suitable for children under 3 years, but it can work perfect for a nursery.
• One of a kind doll
▲ HOW TO CLEAN ▲
Spot cleaning with a soft cloth. Comb the hair with the fingers, don't use a brush.